The DISC online assessment is a resource for all types of individuals and organizations; public or private, large or small. DISC teaches users powerful behavioral observational skills which can directly improve performance and increase productivity in a variety of settings and professional frameworks. Learn to positively persuade other people and drive sales, build “A” teams for special projects, improve hiring & selection, empower management and much more.
Many of the world’s most forward-thinking and successful organizations have relied upon DISC to provide them with distinct competitive advantages.
DISC Assessment Applications:
- Benchmarking & Comparison – Empower business owners, managers and HR professionals with the ability to compare new applicants to desirable job-performance benchmarks.
- Change Management – Learn behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to help others consistently achieve their potential.
- Conflict Resolution – Bring clarity and understanding to otherwise disparate behavioral styles. Click here to read more!
- Customer Service – Teach administrative and customer support teams how to dependably provide stellar service and interaction regardless of behavioral style.
- Hiring & Selection – The right person in the right job is priceless. The wrong person is an expensive nightmare waiting to happen. DISC provides the cornerstone for many of our hiring and selection assessments.
- Leadership Programs – Empower your organization’s managers with the ability to get the most out of their teams.
- Management Skills – Teach an organization’s management the methods for dependably and genuinely motivating their staff.
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers.
- Sales Training – Drive revenue by teaching even the most novice or experienced sales professionals the keys to identifying and harnessing identifiable behaviors in their prospects.
- Teambuilding – Know who fits with whom in advance. Create your teams based on compatible skills and traits, not just generic ideas of balance.
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with differing behavioral styles in mind, to ensure best outcomes.
No, DISC & Motivators, DISC & Emotional Intelligence, DISC & Learning Styles, Executive Summary